Saturday, June 6, 2015

NO MONEY, NO LOVE? NO MONEY, NO HONEY!

Hello my Beautiful Blog Members, (hmmm, i like the way my new special name for you sounds in my mind as i say it and even as i mutter it under my breathe). So i have been away for close to a week now and it has been adventurous, fun and educating. One of the things my trip has helped me to ponder upon is the way and manner we fall in love and love in our relationships in Nigeria. Some of our girls will boldly tell you say, "if the guy no get money, i no fit date or marry am!", so they wait and wait and finally some find the guy wey get "money" and sometimes all that glitter may not be gold but sometimes, its even better than gold, its diamond. My question is,....





...whats really important in a relationship- Love or Money? I know there are many opinions on this matter and i want us to share on this because from my trip, girls from the other side hardly consider money or wealth in a relationship, as a matter of fact, them fit dump/divorce Bill Gates upon all this billions! Here for naija, e no fit happen, as long as the guy get money, na forever, no matter the humiliation. mothers will ask their girls to get pregnant for a man with just a car! or better a celebrity can impregnate as many women as possible. 

From the other side of the argument, some people say date or marry a PROSPECT. Please what is a prospect? what if you marry a prospect and the prospect never makes it in life! na suffer for life be dat? 

I want us to discuss this issue as many girls i have spoken to are so confused on this. WHO DO YOU DATE AND MARRY?-  A rich guy? "prospect" guy? an average income guy?

If you say a rich guy, what happens when or if the money is gone, if you say a prospect, what happens if he never makes it? if you say an average income guy, what happens when you see other women enjoying life with their families?

So my BBMs let's discuss this. MEANWHILE, OUR BLOG HIT A MILESTONE LAST WEEK AND WE GO POP CHAMPAGNE.  

Cindies K
Something Amazing 

4 comments:

  1. wow congrat follow bbms...........it's step by step oh jare.... Now to your question Cindies, i think all these balls down to "personal choice" we should all always be ready to face the result/outcome of our decisions in life. If a lady choses a rich guy, she should be ready to bear it wen the OWO goes ni. same goes with the remaining 2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chi,its good to have you back,all your novel request will be sent to you soon,just bear with me o,this vacation dey sweet me well well.

      Delete
  2. Hello babe.

    From my experience, I would rather go with the money ojare. Afterall, like they say, its far better to cry inside a Bentley than on top okada. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whrs d champagne oooo?dats my own *shoking, heeeheehee. Welcome back cindies. All diz love and marriage tinz, me i dnt knw fa, different strokes for different folks. I will say sme1 with good prospects coupled with wisdom intelligence sha, i believe such people are never poor.

    ReplyDelete