Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Breaking the rules is the ultimate sin- Rent a novel

Ultimate Sin by Clarissa Wild

" Rule #1: Never disobey master's commands. 
Rule #2: Always strive to please your master. 
Rule #3: Don't ever kill your master." 

All I am is a servant. Rules like these keep me alive. They're all I've ever known.
Until him........



My new master: Marcus Knight, the charismatic and ambitious leader of an underground empire.
A man with a history he vows to destroy.
With his newfound ownership over me, he seeks to atone for his crimes ... and to satisfy his wicked needs.
With love, he shows me what it means to belong to him ... and it makes me question everything. 
I don't know why he chose me, but it feels too good to be true.
And it is.

Because I'm going to break all the rules.

Dont miss out on this,drop your email to get your copy for FREE.

11 comments:

  1. Enter your comment...yummy. seem like a good read. plz send a cppy to me jessicaaniaku@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy baby, pls kindly send me this novel. My email address is bintafaz@ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please, I'll like a copy of this novel.... Seems interesting.
    My email address is precious.amyn@gmail.com.
    Thank you 😘

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm.. im going to enjoy reading this. Please send to ginikachia@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enter your comment...Hi Cynthia. plz send me a copy of this book ultimate sin. jessicaaniaku@yahoo.com. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiiiii, welcome back. loladeadigun@yahoo.co.uk. Thank youu

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please send a copy to me.ityfriday@gmail.com . Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cindy please send a copy to me. ityfriday@gmail.com. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've just finished reading this novel.... It was quite depressing in th beginning but got better midway. It's different from your average romance novel what with all the talk of human trafficking and slavery. I also like how the entire novel made sense at the end.
    I'll give it a 7/10 ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Cindy, pls can you send me a copy. My email, borkechinenye@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mehnnn... dont know where to begin. This novel got me all shades of riled up. Wht sorta horrendous slavery is that. The beginning was really pathetic but got get better as i read on.
    This is really not your typical steamy,hot romance. The novel gets better as you read on.
    The author has the most vivid descriptive ability i have read in a while.The slave scenes were so vividly described that i was crying as i imagined the scenes. kudos to the author and to you Cindies for bringing it to us.

    ReplyDelete