Saturday, June 11, 2016

Beautiful Liar by Natasha knight

"Everything I believed was a lie. Everything except for her, the one person I blamed for it all."  
MacKayla Simone was beautiful. She was sexy as hell. She was also the set-up. 

One night........ 
Sex that rocked my world.
Rocked it to its very foundations because the next thing I knew, she and I made the headlines of every paper, every news channel across the country, and it cost me everything.
  Find her. Find the girl who’d fucked me. Find her and make her pay.
Get your copy now,you know how we do it here..

6 comments:

  1. Please send me a copy of the novel. My email address is precious.amyn@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cynthia... I will like a copy... My email addy is spicesonic65@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi cindy i'm so glad you sent an update. please i need a copy of this book biko nne. my email o.chidinma@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cindy...please send me a copy. Thanks my email address is spicesonic65@yahoo.com. thanks. Please how do I read the novels that come in epub form?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please i want a copy. ityfriday@gmail.com. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. please i want a copy. ladymezie@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete