Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Something to start your day

Struck from the Record by K.A. Linde

Clay is HOT and BAD in the best way possible, you won't be able to put it down! I literally was begging for more!!!!!!
Clay Maxwell is a smart, quick witted, sex-driven, man whore with the good looks to match. Plenty of women have shared his bed, but only one has ever been constant, Andrea.
Their rules were simple. When they're together, it's just the two of them. When they're apart, anything is fair game. And it worked. For ten years.
But one of them has changed the game...
Clay must decide if his player ways are worth losing the one girl who has always been there.

Delight yourself in this breathtaking sensation. Drop your email address for a Free copy.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Cynthia. Glad to have you back. pls send a copy to amebomistress@gmail.com. I will also love the copies of the novels posted yesterday. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please send a copy to precious.anym@gmail.com.
    I've just finished reading the novel, 'unbreak my heart'... Refreshingly different from the norm! Can't wait to read more 😄

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cynthia,
    Still waiting for a copy of 'struck from the record' please.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will like a copy of this book too. My email is bintafaz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cindy ..... I will love to read this... my email address is spicesonic65@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please i want a copy. ityfriday@gmail.com. thanks

    ReplyDelete