Tuesday, June 7, 2016

What do you do when your soul mate marries your best friend?

Unbreak My Heart by Nicole Jacquelyn
If you're Kate Evans, you keep your friend Rachel, bond with her kids, and bury your feelings for her husband. The fact that Shane's in the military and away for long periods helps-but when tragedy strikes, everything changes......

After Rachel, pregnant with her fourth child, dies in a car accident and the baby miraculously survives, Kate upends her entire life to share parenting duties. Then on the first anniversary of Rachel's death, Kate and Shane take comfort in each other in a night that they both soon regret.

Drop your email address to get a free copy now.

5 comments:

  1. Cindy!!!!
    Where have you been?!!😆 I've missed you so! 😞 .... It's wonderful to have you back! 😘😘

    I'll love a copy of the novel "unbreak my heart". My email address is precious.amyn@gmail.com.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cyndi pls I will like a copy of "Unbreakable my Heart" my email is bintafaz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pls I will love a copy of this,send to amebomistress@gmail.com. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please i want a copy. ityfriday@gmail.com. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. please i want a copy. ladymezie@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete