Monday, March 16, 2015

Book Review:Beauty and the Billionaire

 Hey guy, welcome to our first official book review. Am sure most of us are done with reading the book: Beauty and the Billionaire.well it's time to share your two cents about the book. Please feel free to rate it too.


Ok guys let the review begin.......

 TWO CENT: Beauty & the Beast is my all-time favorite fairy tales, so anytime I stumble across a novel along those lines that has some sex mixed in, I’m a goner. I’ve probably read dozens of them and I can without a doubt say this one is now one of my favorites, landing itself a spot on my re-read shelf. Not too often I come across a book where the leading male is a virgin and the leading heroine is the one who knows what she is doing,I thought that was a good a storyline. Overall it was a good read and I will it rate 7 out of 10.
Watch out for the book 2 later today. Cheers

14 comments:

  1. Hi cindies! Never bin into novels with such characters but I tried dis one and I absolutely enjoyed it. Quite an entertaining read, the author is definitely gifted. Would give it a 7 out of 10 too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Cindies.
    I didn't read this.
    Do you have the final part of fifty shades of grey?
    When are we reviewing the first two parts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello dear,long time.I will send you the final part of fifty shades,and i will let you known when we will be reviewing it.

      Delete
  3. thank you sooooooooooooooooooo much Cindies saw the trilogy of fifty shades.... smiling all d way... i'm still waiting for my other novels. The invitation, beauty and the billionaire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey cindies, could i get this book it seems like an interesting read. lilian91ogbodo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi cindies I always see your signature which is your blog address anytime you comment on sdk blog just decided to check it out and am impressed keep on with the good work you sure would have a dedicated reader in me...will love to read this book and would appreciate if it's sent to me. nanigimba@yahoo.com thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi cindies I always see your signature which is your blog address anytime you comment on sdk blog just decided to check it out and am impressed keep on with the good work you sure would have a dedicated reader in me...will love to read this book and would appreciate if it's sent to me. nanigimba@yahoo.com thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Anon,good to have you here and thanks for checking out the blog. I hope you get a blog Id soon. Cheers.

      Delete
  7. Hi Cynthia i'd like to read this novel. my email addy: spicesonic65@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cynthia i'd like to read this novel. my email addy: spicesonic65@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Cynthia, can I get this book pls.
    Ityfriday@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please I would like to read this novel. Kindly send to me. My email address is chymmaa@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Cynthia,
    I really enjoyed reading beauty & the billionaire, especially because of the philosophical quotes Bronte was always using. It's a refreshing change from the usual rich boy meets poor girl romance.
    Though, I would love to read all the novels in the billionaire boys club series and compare.
    I'll rate it 8/10.

    ReplyDelete