Tuesday, March 10, 2015

NEW ARRIVAL:Random Acts of Crazy

Another hot romance for rent for your evening delight. As usual, drop your e-mail in the comment session or send us an e-mail to get this NOW!!!!

Random Acts of Crazy
By: Julia Kent

Random Acts of Crazy (Random Book #1) By: Julia Kent


Synopsis:
New York Times bestselling book! First in a series...
I never intended to pick up a naked hitchhiker wearing nothing but a guitar. A guitar. Really. I don't collect guys like that (don't ask what kind of guys I do collect), but when you spot a blonde, tanned, sculpted man with a gorgeous smile and his thumb poking up and practically begging you to stop – you stop...


And I definitely never thought I'd be staring into the bright blue eyes of Trevor Connor, the lead singer for Random Acts of Crazy, an indie rock star I followed like the slobbering fileshare fangirl I am. How he came to be nude and lost six hundred miles from home is quite the tale, but how we fell in love is even more unreal.


Rent Now, no excuse, it's Freee. Way to go,

9 comments:

  1. Hi Cynthia. I'd love to get this. Email: mojisolayewande@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading novels so much
    My email is midora.jj@gmail.com
    Thanx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dunno if am too late but I would really love to have one. deboraheli92@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right on time Deborah,the novel will be sent to you soon.Welcome to the Book club.

      Delete
  4. Hi Cynthia, please send me this novel. maribelcutie@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Anon,the Novel will be sent to you soon.

      Delete
  5. Hi Cynthia i'd like to read this novel. my email addy: spicesonic65@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cynthia,i would loove to read about the naked,guitar-carrying star *winks* .please send to ginikachia@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete