Thursday, March 5, 2015

Rent Fifty Shades of Grey Part 2 for FREE Now

Hello peeps,so after reading Fifty shades of grey part one,I knew there was no way I won't read the rest of the story so I decided to look for it and share with you guys. If you are interested please leave a comment below this post or send me an e-mail and let continue this crazy sensation.


http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/fiftyshadesofgrey/images/9/9b/167872720.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20121127205948

Daunted by the singular tastes and dark secrets of the handsome, tormented young entrepreneur Christian Grey, Anastasia Steele has broken off their relationship to start a new career with a Seattle Independent Publishing House (SIP); but desire for Christian still dominates her every waking thought, and when he proposes a new arrangement, Anastasia cannot resist. They rekindle their searing sexual affair, and Anastasia learns more about the harrowing past of her damaged, driven and demanding Fifty Shades.
While Christian wrestles with his inner demons, Anastasia must confront the anger and envy of the women who came before her, and make the most important decision of her life. All about the sex.

13 comments:

  1. I want.

    Adeolu0377@gmail.com.

    Thanks dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I've heard so much about this book. Is it possible for u to send me part 1 along with part 2? Pleaseeee. bmjumai@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Anon,i will send you the book1 first please check your mail for it.

      Delete
  3. hi cynthia could you please send me a copy my email is nkeonyenancy@gmail.com thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi cynthia could you please send me a copy my email is nkeonyenancy@gmail.com thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't gotten d book *sad face* pls do send d part 1 as promised. bmjumai@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please check your mail because the book has been sent to you

      Delete
  6. pls cindies can i get d part 2 of 5o shades my mail. o.chidinma@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello unique,welcome to the club. The novels will be sent to you soon. Thanks

      Delete
  7. thank you cindies for the trilogy fifty shades..... those are the best novels i've read this year.. i recommend it to all matured minds******wink*****

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cynthia i'd like to read this novel. my email addy: spicesonic65@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cynthia,please i want oooo. email is ginikachia@gmail.com .thanks.

    ReplyDelete