Thursday, March 26, 2015

TESTING, TESTING, SAY WHAT? ARRANGED

 Another blockbuster novel for your evening relaxation. meanwhile guys I really need to get your reviews on the books you have read,(na beg i dey ooo),please let's make reading fun for ourselves by discussing the books after reading,thanks my people .
Back to this novel,drop your email for a copy.

Arranged

 By: Katy Wong
Arranged 
 synopsis

Jason Cohen was like the guy from typical books; rich, popular, sexy - the 'it' guy, but as the girl he had been hearing about all his life, enters his life, everything changes. . . .

Vanessa Halt didn't know that everything was arranged ever since she was born. They didn't tell her, until now, when the strangers came into her life. She was force to marry to this unbelievable handsome guy. Hating him at first, but as time pass, she got to know him and his family better. Shockingly, she found herself falling for him, hard on him.

13 comments:

  1. pleaseeee cindies this is the 4th book i"m requesting for but still no response from you..... i s much wish my request will be granted.....thank you.
    my email o.chidinma@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Unique, wow. i didnt know that, i just checked my mail and there are so many sent mails to you. There is a problem somewhere, so please send your phone number to my email and a technical person will work with you step by step to resolve the issues. Thank you for the info.

      Delete
  2. Hi Cindy
    I would love to read ds novel
    Midora.jj@gmail.com
    Wit regards to the review, I would do it in later tonight,I tend to procrastinate a lot (bad habit)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks jay,am waiting for the reviews o,and you will get the novel tonight

      Delete
  3. I its been long dat I read a novel just finished to wed a widow , if u love historical romance is a must read. Thanks cindy email me arranged chiosokpor@gmail.com ....... am waiting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi WOG,its good to have you here,am so glad you got your reading groove back lol! You will get your novels tonight. Thanks

      Delete
  4. Hmmhmm, madam! Dat 'Mr Right-Now' *fans self, it was hot! Sizzling! I think d author did a good job at driving home the drama, fine story too, finely put together. Wld give it an 8 of 10. Oya for 'Arranged' abi na 'Advantage', emifemimi@gmail.com

    I'm on a 10 days casual leave so i'm catching up on one hobby, sleeping/lazying around!, *dancing. Still have sme deadlines to meet bt nt like when I'm officially working. Why Cnt lazying arnd pay bills???? *still wondering

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dear, i ask myself that same question o and each time i remember that 2baba song,"nobody wan die but they wan go heaven". Back to Mr Right-Now hmmmm that's all i can say o, and please enjoy your leave and be safe today. Cheers.

      Delete
  5. So I just finished reading Mr right now
    Without trying to spoil d fun for others,I am really not a fan of novels wt too many sex scences and dt is wt is in dt novel

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't like d way d book was written wt its spaciousness.although deer r people who would love it.wild angel and beauty m d beast remain my best so far from here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have my own reservation about the novel,that's why I stated its for mature readers only. I guess that's the beauty of literature,you like some,you hate some.
      Thanks Jay,I hope you enjoy Arranged.

      Delete
  7. Hi Cynthia, I'd like to read this book. My email: mojisolayewande@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi cidies would also like to read this too.... nanigimba@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete