Sunday, May 10, 2015

RENT A NOVEL: My First - Jason & Katie.

My First - Jason & Katie
By Melanie Shawn


SYNOPSIS
Katie Lawson left Harper's Crossing in the middle of the night ten years ago, immediately after her high school boyfriend Nick's funeral. She left behind all memories of Nick, and she left behind her life-long best friend, Jason Sloan.

Now she's on the fast track to junior partner at one of San Francisco's top law firms. She's made a life for herself that's all about maintaining order and sticking to the rules. Rule #1 is keeping herself WAY too busy to think about all that she ran away from. If she can do that, after all, she can keep everything under control.
 

Enjoy your Sunday afternoon with this beautiful book,drop your email for a copy.
Its FREE.

14 comments:

  1. Hi Cynthia, ,,,please I need this book. Thanks. ityfriday@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm interested. please send to ginikachia@gmail.com. thanks Cindies K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll love to read it. Please send a copy to me - precious.amyn@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pls send for me midora.jj@gmail.com
    Hi Cindy,pls say word of prayer for me .am seriously under d weather

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will love to read this novel. jessicaaniaku@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please I need this nanigimba@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was also an interesting read. I enjoyed all the bubbly,full-of-life nature of the characters. The author effectively communicated the theme if the book which i presume to be about family,love,life,sacrifice,happiness and fulfillment.
    Thanks Cindies for all the wonderfu books you send,please keep sending more *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ginika dear,I totally agree with you,this bool was an excellent read for me,am glad you enjoyed it.Hugs to you too.

      Delete
  8. Hallo Cynt. Would love to read this. toyin.bamgboje@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hallo Cynt. Would love to read this. toyin.bamgboje@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi cindies I asked for this book like five days ago up until now I have not gotten it o... nanigimba@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This book was a very interesting read... I like the fact that Jason was always there for Katie... and the writer is so good with her description that I felt like I was in the book watching everything unfold ,I could literally understand everything the writer was trying to potray .

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very captivating read! .... I absolutely love how the writer was able to breathe life into all the characters in the book. The bit on panic attacks was a bit far fetched for me though....Nonetheless, it was a very interesting read, as I was not able to stop till I finished the novel :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. please i want a copy. ladymezie@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete