Sunday, May 3, 2015

SUNDAY INSPIRATION: RENT-A-NOVEL

This very beautiful Sunday, all I wish for you is a very special delivery from God. 

 A Very Special Delivery (Tiny Blessings)
By Linda Goodnight.


Synopsis
Devastated by her young nephew's death, Molly McCreight rejects God's presence in her life. But when a sudden storm brings her together with UPS driver Ethan Hunter, Molly learns the power of love and how healing it can be. 

Drop your email address for a copy of this inspirational book. Happy Sunday.

7 comments:

  1. Please send to ginikachia@gmail.com .Happy sunday and a beautiful week to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am alread inspired. please kindly send me a copy to pws_nigeria@yahoo.com. Kudos on all the good work you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The don,I see you o,thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. I want.
    Thanks.
    Have a lovely week dear.
    Adeolu0377@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please could you also send "teased" to me on ginikachia@gmail.com . thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please kindly send the book to me. ityfriday@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete