Tuesday, May 12, 2015

WHO REALLY IS ROXY SLOANE?



You know that feeling that you get the first time you see a really cute guy,well that's how I felt the moment i started to read "The Invitation" by Roxy Sloane...

Ever since that day I have read almost all of her published books. 
The excitements and the thrills in her writings makes it impossible not to fall in love with her books.

Still feeling the "Roxy" fever,I decided to do some research about her ( to aid my writing on the KNOW YOUR AUTHOR posts) but to my amazement,I couldn't find enough juicy info about her for a befitting post except for this," Roxy Sloane is a romance junkie with a dirty mind. She lives in Los Angeles with her hot ex-military hubby and her two kids. She loves writing sexy, complex stories about pushing the boundaries and risking it all", I couldn't even get a picture of her.

So my question is "Who really is Roxy Sloane?" (The answer would be sweet butter to the bread of my readers who have been devouring her work and curious to know who she really is)
To me, she is an amazing writer who brings to live characters that you can help but fall in love with,she is not afraid to take a risk in her writing and most times her risk has paid off.



Some of her books includes,The invitation series, Submission series,Seduction series and the most recent The expose series.
Roxy is a fantastic author and one of my favorite.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't heard much about her either', but geez, she's got talent! Hot writing! *fans self

    ReplyDelete