Saturday, April 18, 2015

CINDIES BOOK REVIEW: A Touch So Wicked By Connie Masion

Hello beautiful people, how is the weekend going? Welcome to another interesting  book review. I had to wait one more day so that we can all rap up reading the book " A touch so wicked". Well the time has finally come for us to share our thoughts; was it a fun read? I know many of you have been itching for a review, guys lets the sharing/discussion begin. As usual, I will drop my two cents...
 

Where do i start? okay, now i remember, let me start with Elissa,I love her spirit and her fire( she is my kind of girl) She is very brave, stubborn and sassy...

 So stubborn she reminds me of myself lol. Her stubbornness was interesting, but it was also the reason why Damian who has won the fight with Travis almost got killed because she followed when she was clearly instructed not to and her stupidity for trusting Kimbra almost also got her killed. She was actually the only character who brought all the trouble.

Damian,on the other hand has his heart set on one thing and one thing only. Okay well two. Misterly Castle is all he has ever wanted and he finally is making it a home when things really go astray. And the second thing, is Elissa even though that shouldn't happen,he did fall in love the vixens whose touch was all he ever wanted. He also had a good heart and from the way he played with Elissa sister,it showed he loved kids too.

And to more drama hmmm! Kimbra, Damian's bride-to-be. A real bitch, extremely spoiled and rude. I just couldn't believe Damian put up with her and her attitude as long as he did,she almost cost him all that he was working so hard to build.  
Wow! but honestly,it was hard for me to read this book ooo, maybe it was the time period the book was set,with how  the people acted and talked.Overall,it was a good read and I will give it a 7 out of 10.

Over to you guys, let's have a fun review today. VERY SOON, GUYS, THESE BOOK REVIEWS WILL BE DONE AT A NICE LOCATION/RESTAURANT WITH A CUP OF COFFEE OR DRINK AND WITH YOURS TRULY.  I cant wait, so keep sharing, you never know, you might just make the list. 

Cheers. 
 

13 comments:

  1. Cindy am yet to get the book. Can you send it to me pls. My email remains bintafaz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure you have received it? Please do send us your review after reading.

      Delete
  2. Ehen, see?so it was hard for you to read it too!, it's the setting joor.all tthese victorian era books *throwwayface, this was even better sef. Well' it was a good story, i think some actions taken by elissa was didnt quite follow thee character portrayed though, like how she quickly fell for kimbra's plans when it was clear she understood the kind of person she is, some other stuff like that too. I feel the story-telling pattern was kinda mixed up at some points. The author did a fair job though. I'll give it a 5 out of 10.
    Cindies!!, no try me with that hang-out plan oooo,sme of us no dey lagos' *sulking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe, Emifeeeee! don't worry, Lagos is only a flight away. Thank you for your review. Wishing you a lovely week ahead.

      Delete
    2. She took lady Kimbra's advice out of frustration and her know all attitude.

      Delete
  3. Dear you will definitely grow!
    Please write a proper book review or kindly call it a summary or teaser!
    Also why only romantic novels, what of action and mystery....
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Anonymous,
      Thank you for your remarks. I will recommend though that you get a proper Blog ID so we can know ourselves better and discuss more openly. Back to your comment, a book review can be as long or as short as you want it to be; there is no exact science to how long it can be. By the way, who wants to read a lengthy book review? On the novels i feature, i loooove romantic novels, i can say i am even a romantic, lol, so i love featuring them, however, we do stock mystery and action novels, please check our library and you will find titles should as Teflon Queen(action) and Detective Donally (Mystery). By the way, have you read the novel in review? if YES, please send me your review so we can all enjoy it here. Cheers.

      Delete
  4. I actually enjoyed the novel. For me, it wasn't too hard to read and like Mimi said, I find Ellisa's character confusing. She wasn't a trusting person, yet she fell for Kimbra's deception.
    The story was kind of predictable.
    I'll give it a 6 of 10

    ReplyDelete
  5. A touch so wicked. So there is damian a warrior but battle weary and just looking to have a land of his own and some peace. the next thing he is an earl, has lands and he is to marry a wealthy heiress. until he met elissa and all those dream dash to nothing. it was a good read even though kimbra's tried to separate them but love prevailed. i will give it a six. well done cynthia. Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was a good read but really predictable.... It was okay though. I'll go with 5 out of 10

    ReplyDelete
  7. 'A Touch So Wicked' - a nice and interesting read especially with the twist and turn of events towards the end(Kimbra's lie, Elissa's arrest...) It's a great deviation from the usual romance novels where everything is easy-breezy. It held my attention till the end. It's a 7/10 for me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lady Elissa character is out of norm. And it seems exaggerated.
    She's too stubborn and seems fearless but fell quickly to Damian's charm
    All in all, it's interesting.

    ReplyDelete