Tuesday, April 21, 2015

DISCOVERING YOU (By Melissa Kean); Rent-A-Novel

 

synopsis....

 When Lucy Howard goes to Daleford Manor to work for the mysterious and secretive Nicholas Davenport, an instant attraction flares to life between them. But when his past merges with his present, danger threatens to tear them apart. Desperate to keep her with him, Nicholas makes a decision that will change both their lives—and ultimately make the love they've discovered burn brighter than ever.

We are a making the novel "Discovering you" available for your reading pleasure tonight, rent it for FREE on the blog by dropping your email address on the comment session.
Cheers.

16 comments:

  1. yaay. cant wait. jessicaaniaku@yahoo.com. cynthia plz can you send me another of the billonaire series. I really enjoyed beauty and the billonaire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! cant wait to read it. please send to ginikachia@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cynthia, can you send it to me?
    Also, I'll like to read the billionaire series.
    simply4jewelry@gmail.com.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to read this. Precious.amyn@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. See me see all these network providers ooo, ehn?!smh. emifemimi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely peeps,kindly check your mail for a copy and enjoy your read.
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oga at the top, smetin seems to be wrong with the file. Can't open it.

      Delete
    2. hehehe sorry babe, I will resend it now.

      Delete
    3. I've not seen it oo. *throws punch

      Delete
  7. pls. my dear, I will be eternally grateful if u can send this to my email, bintafaz@gmail.com. I have several ebooks that I would like to send to you. thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pls send for me
    Midora.jj@gmail.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm very much interested too. Uchberry@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please send to me. gidnas@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. indeed love covers multitude of sins abi ow dey dem yan am...it was such an interesting read...I have few novels I would love to share too

    ReplyDelete
  12. indeed love covers multitude of sins abi ow dey dem yan am...it was such an interesting read...I have few novels I would love to share too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Na so my sister,please send the novels to me and I will gladly share them. Thanks

      Delete