Tuesday, April 28, 2015

THRILLER TUESDAY: Rent- A- Novel

This one is for the top guns(big babes), if you can't handle the heat then don't request.#wink.

 

#1 WORLDWIDE BESTSELLER

Synopsis
Harvard professor of symbology Robert Langdon awakens in an Italian hospital, disoriented and with no recollection of the past thirty-six hours, including the origin of the macabre object hidden in his belongings. With a relentless female assassin trailing them through Florence, he and his resourceful doctor, Sienna Brooks, are forced to flee. Embarking on a harrowing journey, they must unravel a series of codes, which are the work of a brilliant scientist whose obsession with the end of the world is matched only by his passion for one of the most influential masterpieces ever written, Dante Alighieri's The Inferno.

9 comments:

  1. PLEASE do send to me. I am very much interested and a fan of Dan Brown. I have hard copies of DaVincci Code, Angels and Demons and Digital Fortress.
    I'll definitely suspend everything else till I'm done with this.
    Thank you in advance.
    gidnas@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's beeen quite a time i've been here, reallllllyy missed you cindies and all my novel mates ****wink***. Anyways i'm interested in this Dan Brown's book plssssss o.chidinma@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Cindies, how r u doing today?

    I want this.

    I made a request yesterday but yet to get it.
    Adeolu0377@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi cindies...hope you are good? Please I want this novel. I'm a Dan Brown fan. Thanks in advance. Uchberry@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a fan!!, but i'll still try this. emifemimi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please i want this too. ityfriday@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete