Thursday, February 19, 2015

5 Ways to Get Your Groove Back and Feel Great



Just thinking about writing this article brings smiles to my face and I love smiling and making people smile. I hope you like that too? I have this tingle in my tummy and a rush of thoughts of what exactly it would mean to get my groove back. Heeeeeey! hmmm. 
Since Google is my friend, I typed Groove in the urban dictionary, and guess what? “Groove” means to dance or play popular/jazz music, as in "they were grooving to Motown". Groove also means to enjoy oneself like in "Harley relaxed and began to groove". So how does one get his or her groove back with all the pressures of daily living? What would you give or gain by sharing a few tips with me on how you enjoy yourself and feel great today? Tip: Feeling great can save your life, boost your appeal with the opposite sex, improve your relationship and your career successes. So take the ride with me with these five tips. Cheers. 





1.       FALL IN LOVE. Falling in love injects a positive feeling in our lives. Start today by  finding, rekindling and deliberately expressing your love for someone or something. It could be your spouse, children, your job or even your country. Don’t be ashamed to fall in and express your love because, “Love maketh not ashamed.”


2.       Read Books. To gain a new habit, you have to get rid of an old one. Start by reducing your TV time and then making time to read a book or novel regularly. Good books make you happy. The story telling, unbelievable romances and the escape to another world could keep your smiling through your sleep and of course you would be running back to read some more.

3.       Enjoy Food. Good food makes a great life. Who we are reflects what we eat. To feel great, eat great. One good way to start feeling great is the attention and finesse you put in what and how you eat. Spice up your food. Try new foods, recipes and sit well and give time to eating. Do stuff like Sunday after brunch at home, grill at home with friends and family and have dinner together.


4.       Find Time to Relax and Do nothing. I recommend what Italians refer to as “the sweetness of doing nothing”. Find time everyday and every weekend to just relax and do nothing. I don’t mean sleeping. I mean lying down somewhere comfortable and relaxing with good music.


5.       Think Positive thought. As we think in our hearts, so are we. If you want a great life, think “great life thought” and you will release what you think. Someone once said that the life you live now is a reflection of your thoughts yesterday. So start thinking positive thoughts about your life.

Hmmmmm. Go ahead, have a smashingly grooving day and life.

Cynthia

2 comments:

  1. I really need to get my groove back bcos all I do these days is work and my bf just cheated on my. Sorry for ranting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ranting is allowed Best.so sorry about your bf cheating on you,keep your heart open because true love will surely come knocking.
      Cheers

      Delete