Friday, February 20, 2015

MY NEIGHBOUR'S GENERATOR WON'T RUIN MY BEAUTIFUL FRIDAY

CINDIES TELL IT ALL

I woke up this morning with a nagging headache due to usual menacing noise from my neighbor's generator that torment us all night. The guy is such a gen freak! what the h'll? He puts his gen on standby so that as soon as the "NEPA's" light goes off, his gen automatically comes on. I have nothing against standby generators per say, but this guy's gen can make noise and fume. The worse part is, despite the fact that he lives in another compound, the gen is right by my bedroom window; facing my window so directly that whenever the gen is on my hell experience begins and it doesn't matter what time of day "NEPA" decides to take the light his gen comes on. Most times i wonder if he doesn't go to work and funny part is- this guy is so arrogant and full of himself that he actually wears Bluetooth to sleep because every time he goes to add fuel into his gen at night,he still has that Bluetooth in his ears! hehehehe, wahala wa o. 


click more as the gist continues....




My people this guy has taken sleep away from i and my husband and i cant do anything about it because its not really his fault that we live in a country were basic amenities are not provided by the government. the solution to this my problem is moving out because i need my peace of mind  and i cant die because one man thinks running generator 24hours a day is a sign that he is the richest man in the neighborhood.

Any way,this is Cindies TELL IT ALL, please feel free to contribute if you have a neighbour like mine and also you can send an email if you have something to tell or rant about and i will gladly post it on the next tell it all post
hmmmmmm! I feel better now but i think i need to get a cup of coffee for this headache because there is no way am allowing gen freak ruin my beautiful Friday. 

Cheers guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment