Friday, February 13, 2015

Hello world

Welcome to my very first blog post! WooHoo!! i am so excited and i hope you are too? i can literally feel butterflies in my tummy lol. 

As you can tell,my blog writings will be focused on books,novels and movie reviews.it is a book club were book lovers like myself can dialogue about our experiences in the book world.

This blog is open to all  for comments,criticism,advice,ideas and ways to move it forward.

So my peeps i officially welcome you to the first ever online book club. There is no way i will end this post without acknowledging my better-half,without you this won't have seen the light of day so thank you.  

In the spirit of love and valentine,i am going to share with you my own romantic novel experience of how i met my husband in the next blog post.
 Have a good day and happy valentine filled with goodies. 

9 comments:

  1. wow. nice blog. pls keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats,can't wait for the magic to start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm. waiting for more

    ReplyDelete
  4. PLEASE POST MY COMMENT O

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wah hoo little sister.I am so proud of you.keep it up my dear.the sky is just ur beginning. Keep it rolling we are waiting for more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and Very interesting.
    Keep it up woman!.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Try reading from Cynthia kalu and you will love her book. It's excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Try reading Cynthia Kalu'book and you will love it..interesting!

    ReplyDelete