Saturday, February 21, 2015

CINDIES KITCHEN- Spicy Oven-baked Chicken Wings

Today being a Saturday and you know some of us have to prepare sumptuous meals, hmmm, well most times we just plain run out of ideas, i cant count how many time, first of what to prepare and then how to prepare some of our favorite foods. Simply put,we constantly need to update our recipe banks, whatever, for some types of food we love eating most.

The same thing happened to me during the week. I love chicken a lot and most times I "bully" hubby to buy me chicken and chips on his way back from work. so on Tuesday when i tried my usual trick on him,he decided to play a fast one on me by buying frozen chicken and uncooked potatoes for me to prepare my own favorite treat menh!!!!!! I was not happy at all, but i decided to surprise him by coming up with this recipe am about to share with you guys. Its called Cindies Spicy Oven-baked Chicken Wings. don't let the name scare you,its really very easy to make.


 The ingredients you need are....

1 pack of chicken wings about 12 pieces
4 pcs of fresh pepper
2 large size Tatashe
1 large bulb onions
Ginger and Garlic mix
3tbsps of grounded crayfish
2ckspns vegetable oil
1cube of seasoning
curry/thyme
salt

Method

1. Preheat the oven to 200°C and lightly grease a roasting tin with oil or cooking spray.
2.Wash and blend pepper,tatashe,onions and set aside
3. In a large bowl mix together the marinade ingredients.
4. Add to chicken wiglets and mix until fully coated.
5. Transfer to the roasting tin and spread into one even layer.
6. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until the wiglets are cooked through and golden.
7. Transfer to a large serving platter and garnish with the spring onions

How easy is that guys? so who is having a spicy chicken wings today?let me know how it goes guys. Am hungry, i better run to, well, Cindies Kitchen. 

cheers with chicken wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment